Tuesday, December 6, 2011

HAIR HELPERS

Winter can bring out bad hair days. I'm talking dry strands, fried ends, dull color, and static. These products and tools will truly help revive your tresses and maybe even help turn a few heads.



I just purchased Fibre Architecte from Kerastase by the recommendation of my hair stylist. All of the Kerastase products are great, but I really wanted something that would keep my ends from getting fried by my flat iron. Hear more about this product here.



This hairdryer will change your life. I'm not kidding. I didn’t know what I was missing until I tried the T-3 at a friend’s. The next day, I immediately ordered one and recently turned my sister (a straight hair-aholic) onto it, as well. While it’s expensive, just think of it as an investment. 
A repeat Allure and InStyle beauty winner, the T-3 uses ionic and infrared heat so your hair dries in significantly less time. It leaves hair smooth, eliminates flyaways, and keeps hair healthy by not over-drying. Order it from a professional website so you’re guaranteed the product warrantee. Of the various models, I recommend the T3 Featherweight Professional Hair Dryer at the lightest 13 oz. weight




I am obsessed with this line of products. I've tried argan oil and moroccan oil based products, but I believe this macadamia line puts the others to shame. My hair is in the best condition when I use the deep repair masque and healing oil treatment. Read more about Macadamia Natural Oil Hair products here and purchase at Ulta.


The Rusk Hair Straightener heats up instantly and has various heat settings so you can adjust the temp. It’s infused with ceramic and titanium technology to straighten hair from roots to end without causing any frizziness. Your hair will look smooth and shiny!
One of these days I'm going to give in and buy a Mason Pearson brush. Supposedly these are the Rolls Royce of hairbrushes. The natural bristles are known to give hair shine and evenly distribute natural oils. There are a variety of brushes in the line so you can find the model that works best for your hair type. 

No comments:

Post a Comment