It's hard to believe that the holidays are almost here. It seems like 2011 has flown! Below you'll find some of my favorite gift picks, from the clever IPad "book" case to the kitschy alarm clock.
Fa la la la la...
1. Dodo Case (a genius iPad case disguised as a hardcover book) $59.95
2. Round Horn Bowls (delicate and beautiful) $14
3. Pyrite Heart (an eye-catching paperweight) $52
4. Bobbi Brown Party Shimmer Brick (the perfect amount of shimmer for evening) $40
5. Wildfox Couture Free Spirit Oversize Raglan (soft, vintage-inspired tees) $77
6. Theodora & Callum Scarf (chic, practical, and lots of colors to choose from) $88
7. Voluspa Candle (My favorite candles ever! The scents are divine) $19.99
8. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment (a moisturizing lip balm with a crisp scent) $22.50
10. MP3 Alarm Clock Docking Station and Speakers (a two in one) $59.95
11. Luxury Plush Foot Duvets (The dreamiest, coziest slippers. Thanks Lindsay for turning me on to these!) $24