Saturday, December 17, 2011

EASING INTO ETSY

Are you slightly intimidated by Etsy? Fear not, Etsy is a fabulous alternative to shopping in stores.
Plus, you'll find that many items are one-of-a-kind or handmade, making for some really special gifts.
I just wrote an article on how to navigate Etsy. Check it out here.

Below you'll find a few of my favorite Etsy items and sellers.

I've featured these pillows before, but I just adore them. They'd instantly add some personality to a room. 
Etsy seller: Alexandra Ferguson


I love these fun Palm Beachy vintage necklaces. They would add some color and interest to any outfit. Etsy seller: Noble House Designs

My favorite place to score amazing vintage finds from jewelry to clothing. 
Etsy seller: NOV Vintage


These distressed frames add just the right bit of rustic style. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny I read your navigation article and it is great for those who are new to Etsy. The paypal option is definitely the safest approach for buying!

    David
    GlobalCoinJewelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shop jewelry in Chicago at CITY SOLES in Wicker Park!

    Visit us online too for European designer footwear for men and women!

    ReplyDelete