Saturday, December 24, 2011

BUSY BAKER

For me, baking is somehow therapeutic. That's a good thing because I have a lot of cupcake and cookie making to do in preparation for the New Years Eve party I'm hosting. The guest list seems to keep growing and growing. On the topic of baking, here are the baking gadgets and decorating items I've got my eye on.


1. Sanding Sugar $5.50- $7.95 (can't wait to decorate chocolate dipped pretzels with this stuff)
2. Pink Petal Baking Cups $3.99 for 24 (just bought these for pretty cupcakes)
3. Chicago Metallic Cupcake Surprise Pan $19.95 (perfect for making stuffed cupcakes)
4. Red Silicone Nonstick Rolling Pin 12" $40 (this would make rolling dough much easier)
5. Air Bake Ultra Insulated 9x13 Covered Cake Pan $12.99 (practical pan at a great price point)
6. Cuisinart 4-cup Mini Food Processor $49.99 (I already own this, but I couldn't bake w/o it)
7. Baker's Edge Nonstick Edge Brownie Pan $34.95 (perfect edges on every brownie)

No comments:

Post a Comment