Thursday, November 17, 2011

GET IN SHAPE


I am a Tracy Anderson-aholic. You may be scratching your head, wondering who the hell is Tracy Anderson? Anderson is a tiny blonde who is the trainer to just about every celebrity in Hollywood. Her gyms in New York and Los Angeles cost a fortune but I've found that her DVDs and YouTube videos are a reasonable bet and work wonders if you want to tone up. Anderson combines dance, pilates, and strength training movements using your own body weight as resistance. While she has a new set of DVDs out called Metamorphosis, I still find that her original Mat Workout DVD is the best. I did this video five days a week leading up to my wedding and was in the best shape of my life. If you're curious or just want to shake up your usual routine, try out one of the online sequences below to see what it's all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment