Wednesday, September 28, 2011

HOME SWEET HOME

I would love any of these items to spice up my home and add some fun flair.


1. These bottles can be used for flowers or drinks and the price can't be beat. $5

2. I dream of this leather lined mirror. It would look perfect hanging above my bed-side table. $340

3. The most kitschy pill box. Would be so cute in my bathroom to stash aspirin. $28

4. Love this simple, hammered silver flat bowl. I'd use it on my kitchen counter for loose paperwork, mail, and keys. $29

5. & 6. My new favorite brand of pillows. Each of these comes with fun sayings, sure to make your couch a bit more interesting. $88

7. This Jonathan Adler vase has a woman's face on one side and a man's on the other. I love all of Adler's quirky accessories. $48

8. The cutest bookends. These would be great in a child's bedroom or make an office less serious. $39.99

No comments:

Post a Comment