Sunday, July 17, 2011

FROM A TO Z

Letter jewelry has been around for a while, but now that more and more of my girlfriends are having babies, I've found this style of jewelry my go-to gift for new mommies. Here are some of my favorites!




1. Ariel Gordon Initial Pendant Necklace
Love the chain and off-center initial charm. Choose the letter as is or go more extravagant with the diamond embellished option.

2. Erica Anenberg Gold Initial Disc Necklace
Such a fun, swirly font. The perfect everyday letter necklace at a reasonable price.

3. Avanessi Love Ring
I adore the cursive lettering on this delicate ring and love that it's rose gold.

4. Sarah Chloe Engraved Bangles
This line has a large selection of letter jewelry, but I think the skinny bangles are especially unique.

5. Christie Martin Personalized Silver Disk Necklace
An easy piece to work into any wardrobe.

6. Catbird Gold Alphabet Ring
Stack a few of these bearing your loved ones' initials.

7. Helen Ficalora Alpha Charms
This line carries multiple styles in addition their signature letter charms. For Chicagoans, check out the Helen Ficalora boutique at 2014 N. Halsted in Lincoln Park.

8. Ginette-ny Mini Monogram Gold Baguette Necklace
Choose a monogram or special date on display on this 14k gold bar.

9. Zoe Chicco Pave Diamond and Gold Double Initial Necklace
If I wanted to really splurge, this would be it! The XO would look beautiful layered with other necklaces or worn alone with a simple blouse.

My own letter jewelry- my Nana's ring. See, it really has been around for a while! Her name was Muriel and now since my married name begins with an M, I feel like I can justify wearing it.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment